Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Websites for the Elementary Classroom–Free E-Book

It’s official, I have published a book, an e-book that is.  Every Wednesday I write a Wednesday Website Suggestion on my blog, Raki’s Rad Resources.  This weekend, I compiled these suggestions into an E-Book that is available to you completely free!  This E-Book is Over 60 websites you can use in the elementary classroom - for free - all compiled into one free e-book by Raki's Rad Resources.a compilation of my “tried and true” favorite websites to use in an elementary classroom.  It has two sections, one sorted by grade level and one sorted by subject.  I hope that this compilation will be of benefit to those teachers who truly want to use websites as teaching tools, but are just not sure what sites to use.

You can download your free copy as a PDF file from Teachers Pay Teacher, or in the format that is best for your e-reader (Kindle, Nook, etc.) at Smashwords.  Either way, feel free to use and share this resource, and don’t forget to stop by Raki’s Rad Resources for next week’s Wednesday Website Suggestion!

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover