Thursday, October 25, 2012

Comparing Numbers - Halloween Style

Hi friends, it's me, Heather from Kickin' it With Class! I am super excited to be a part of this awesome blog!

Just a little bit about me... I am a third grade teacher with a kindergarten aged daughter, a 3-year old son, and a basketball coaching, economics teaching husband.

 I love teaching and I love being creative so blogging seemed like a logical next step for me.

I have taught third grade for the last 9 years and I love every almost every minute of it! I am self-contained this year after teaching math and science only for the last 4 years which means I have been BUSY trying to keep my head above water! I keep trying to get ahead but I am having to settle for not falling behind!

To go with that theme, I have created this comparing numbers freebie to help us continue practicing "all things place value" Click on the picture below to head over to my blog and get your copy!



Happy "almost" Halloween y'all!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover