Sunday, October 14, 2012

Exciting Collaboration!!!

I am so happy to be part of this new blog with so many amazing teacher bloggers:) I have love collaboration and this is it at its finest.

I will give a quick introduction and then move on to the good stuff ( a freebie)! I am Terri and my blog is Terri's Teaching Treasures. Currently I am teaching Grades 4/5 but have taught everything from Gr1-7 and Learning Resource. I have done it all in my short, 8 year teaching career so far. I LOVE Grade 4/5 so hope to stay here. 


Okay, Okay... I know enough about me. Since Halloween is fast approaching I thought it would be appropriate to have a Halloween freebie as my first on on here.

Click on the picture to get the Halloween Scramble as well as a Halloween sentence writing activity!


Cheers,





1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun activity for morning work or early finishers! Thank you for sharing!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover