Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Blending Practice

Hiya Peepers

Shuna here from Pocket Full of Kinders



I am so happy to be joining you on another blog

Boy I am all over the place

This girl right here is becoming quite popular I tell ya!

Anyhoo

I wanted to share one of my quick freebies that I made ages ago

It is a quick fall blending center that your students can use to practice this skill

This was one of the first things that I made and I promise I have gotten a lot better with making things now 

I was really green when I first started making things as evident by me screwing up my blog name

Ugh

When my computer, Lappy, died I lost all of my previous files


So I don't even have these anymore on my computer to correct them

Enough of my babbling I am sure you just want the freebie right?

Here you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover