Sunday, October 14, 2012

Golfing for Tens

I'm so excited to be making my first post on the brand new blog!  

What type of things do Top Teachers do?  Well, they think of fun new math activities when they have time to kill between doctor's appointments and they stop by the local Dollar Store.  Come on over to Elementary Matters to find out more about how my "Golfing for Tens" freebie came to be!


I think this new blog is going to be awesome... have you seen the incredible list of contributors?



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Fern! I think you're stuff is pretty awesome, too!

      Sally from Elementary Matters

      Delete
  2. A little more practice and those kids are gonna end up winning some of the tourneys at the long island clubs.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover