Sunday, October 21, 2012

HoJo is All About Halloween!

My favorite holiday has to be Halloween!


Back in high school we would do a full-out haunted house at the school, and I was always one of the masterminds behind it. We had several levels of spookiness - little kid, average, and crazy! Many parents went for the little kid one because they knew how scary it could be! Imagine going through a locker maze in a bed of steam when a guy with a REAL chainsaw (chain removed!) jumps out right in front of you! Needless to say it was a good time. :)


But that's off topic...


While I know many teachers aren't allowed to do anything Halloween related, I still wanted to create a post of wonderful Halloween freebies for those of us who can celebrate Halloween.


Click on the "boo" picture below to go check out all of the great K-6 freebies I've compiled!

 
Thanks for letting me share some of my Halloween story with you!
I hope to see you again soon!
~HoJo~
 
 
HoJo's Teaching Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover