Monday, October 15, 2012

Main Idea Freebie

Hi, friends!

I am super duper excited to be one of the collaborators on this amazing blog and get to post with some FABULOUS teachers.  So much talent in this one blog! :-)  A little bit about me...my name is Jeannie and I teach 2nd grade in South Carolina.  This is my 4th year teaching.  I just started my blog, The 2nd Grade Surprise, but I am not new to the blogging world. I have been a blog stalker for years!  I'd love for you to come stop by my blog.

The 2nd Grade Surprise
                                                                 

I wanted to share a freebie that I made to help my students keep track of the main idea and supporting details in their reading centers.  My students read a book of their choice and then drew pictures and wrote a sentence in each cloud.  Click the picture below to download your free copy. 






I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover