Thursday, October 18, 2012

Free Vocabulary Packets

I teach at an International School in Casablanca, Morocco.  Due to my location, every student in my class speaks more than one language.  Some of my students are native English speakers who also speak an additional language, but others are non- native English speakers, and some are just starting to learn English.  To help all of my students build English vocabulary, my class complete a vocabulary packet each week.  Each vocabulary packet has 4 levels, so that I can meet the needs of all of my students.  Here are two week long vocabulary packets that you can download for free from my Teachers Pay Teacher store:

Teach Vocabulary to all levels of English Language Learners with this free week-long vocabulary packet     Teach Vocabulary to all levels of English Language Learners with this free week-long vocabulary packet.

There are currently 7 packets available at my Teachers Pay Teachers store: Back to School, Body Parts, Family, Important Verbs, Emotions, Shapes and Countries.  The packets that are not free cost $6 each for a week’s worth of differentiated vocabulary instruction at 4 levels.  Each week, I add a new vocabulary packet to my store, so please feel free to follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers in order to receive an e-mail notification of what new topics I have released.  If there is a topic you would like to see a vocabulary packet on, please feel free to leave me a comment or email me at hlraki@hotmail.com and I will be happy to try and accommodate your needs.

Heidi Raki of Raki's Rad Resources

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover