Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Very Special Pumpkin Patch and a Freebie You Won't Want To Miss

Now that you have met me and gotten to know me a little I want to share with you a fun packet about A Very Special Pumpkin Patch. This picture above is from my favorite book, Pumpkins,the Book of Opposites. My students loved it and what a great book for teaching opposites and adjectives. Now that I'm retired I decided to make my own "The Very Special Pumpkin Patch" Unit for K-2 that includes a Shared Reading Book, 3 Make and Take books at the K, 1st and 2nd grade levels, Picture/Word Cards for a Word Wall and Center Activities, My Very Own Pumpkin Patch Book for your students to make, Pumpkin Word Webs for all 3 levels and My Favorite Pumpkin Writing Activity for 1st and 2nd. Here is a sneak preview:

You can click on either picture above to read all about it . I'd also like to share a freebie from my unit called
My Special Pumpkin Patch Book. Your students will love designing their own special pumpkins and either labeling them or writing about them. If you click on the picture below you get download your copy.
I hope your students enjoy this activity and my Reading and Writing Activities from my Pumpkin Unit.
Thank you for making a difference for your students.
Hope you will follow my Tpt store and blog and get to know me a little better.
It's LMN Tree




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover