Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"EYE" have a Goodie for YOU!

Hi Everyone!

First off, can I just say, I am SO excited to be joining in the fun with this collaborative blog! What a wonderful resource this is going to be! Love all the ladies that are a part of this....

Now, let me start with just a little info about me:

Here I am!
 
I have been teaching for 10 years....I began as a Pre-K teacher, then went to 2nd grade. For the past 3 years I have taught 1st grade. This year I was named Mentor Teacher for our First grade team.
 
I'm mother to two children, wife to a wonderful hubby, and I've been blogging since February.
 
If you haven't seen my blog, I hope you'll come check me out!
 
Ok, so enough about me! Let's get on to the SWEET little idea I want to share with you guys!
 
Since it's so close to Halloween, these candies are EVERYWHERE.
 
 
You guys have seen these too, right?
 
So....I made up some cute little tags to make treats for rewards.
 
 
You can print these out on thick cardstock, or print them on regular paper and back them with construction paper or cardstock.
 
 
ADD two cAnDy EyEs....

 
Put them into a small cellophane baggie, then attach the tag with ribbon!

 
Voila! Cute "October" treat/reward! Or, you could use them year-round...but I think they fit really well with the SPOOKY month of October!
 
To download these tags FOR FREE, just Click HERE!
 
I hope you guys liked this and can use it with your kiddos! I'm looking forward to sharing more freebies and ideas with you all!

MARIE
<a href="http://cotesclass.blogspot.com">The Hands-On Teacher in First!</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover