Monday, November 5, 2012

Turkey Time and Math Stations

With Thanksgiving so early this year, I feel like Christmas is going to be sooner than I'd like.  I feel as if I've barely used my October math stations and now it is time to start pulling out everything turkey.  I use Debbie Dillar's Math Work Stations in my room.  We are going on year two.  I love the easiness of it all.  Once the stations are set up, I don't have to do a lot each week to prepare for math time.  During MWS I mill about the room interacting with each pair of students to make sure they are understanding the concepts of their particular station. 

For November I created math stations that are aligned with the common core and Thanksgiving themed of course.  Make sure you stop by my blog to get more ideas as to how I use math stations and grab some freebies to.  If you are n need of some new math centers for November stop by my TpT store.  While you are there, check out my turkey headband- you know you want one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover