Monday, November 26, 2012

Is anyone else ready for winter?

I don't know about you, but my Thanksgiving break was gone in the blink of an eye! We trudged out to the Christmas tree farm and spent a fair amount of time decorating the house. I decided it was time for a complete overhaul of decorations so I'm exhausted from all the shopping trips it took. I think I need another four day break to recover. =)

But all of that wintery fun put me in the mood to finish my winter "big kid"  unit. As always, I pulled out a freebie for you. This one is similar to my Halloween and Thanksgiving word work activity, but focused on winter words with themed ways to practice them. You can grab it over on my blog. I also included some of my favorite winter read alouds and would love to hear yours too so be sure to leave a comment when you're there.


FultzCorner Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover