Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Honoring our Veterans with a Great Resource


Veterans' Day is near and dear to my heart. My husband is a veteran of 30 years in the military. During those years he lost several soldiers during Desert Storm. I can't imagine how difficult it is for the loved ones of soldiers in Afghanistan today. I decided to put together a packet called "Honoring Veterans' on Veterans' Day".

There is a Shared Reading Book called, "What is Veterans' Day?" 2 Reading texts and Comprehension Questions for 2nd and 3rd Grades and 2 sets of Picture/Word/ Fact Cards, 2 Sets of Graphic Organizers and Writing Prompts at the 2nd and 3rd grade levels. Just click on the image above to check it out.

In honor of our veterans I have a few free Veterans' Day activities for you. Just click on the image below not only to access your freebies but find more free resources for Veterans'Day activities.
Thanks for all you do to make a difference for your students. Hope you will check out my blog and follow my TpT store.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover