Friday, December 28, 2012

Sequencing Train

I love Scrappin Doodles. . . do you? Have you seen their work? Click on the link to find out more about all their products.

This morning I bought some of her trains and felt the need to put everything aside and make something. So I made this simple sequencing activity that would be good for some first graders, but most 2nd and 3rd graders. The students arrange the cars in order from smallest to largest. There is nothing to write down, but there is an answer key to check their work.

This set has the numbers from 100-300.

This set has numbers from 300-600. 

If you are interested in winning one of these, I'm giving away 3 of them on my blog by tomorrow night. Or if you want to buy one or both, go to my TPT Store.


Patty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover