Saturday, December 1, 2012

Penguin Fun with Addition

Hi, friends!

It's Jeannie from The 2nd Grade Surprise.  I hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL week. 

My kiddos have been working really hard on learning how to add two and three digit numbers.  I created 4 games to help them with the concept.  The games are centered around the common core standards 2.NBT.5 through 2.NTB.9 but could easily be adapted for older grades. The games have a penguin theme, which just happens to be my favorite animal.  My kiddos know this about me and will love playing these games just because of the penguins on them.

Here is a preview of what's included in the packet.


 

 Click the picture below to take a look at the packet.  


 I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover