Thursday, October 10, 2013

Multiple Intelligence Theory

I wanted to find new ways for my teachers to get to know their students and would also help them differentiate their instruction.  Multiple intelligence theory was the first thing that came to mind.  I researched the resources (blog posts, pinterest, Teachers Pay Teachers, etc.).


My favorite resource I found was from Stephanie at Falling into First - "Everyone is Smart."  Stephanie wrote a fabulous book that explains the multiple intelligence theory to younger elementary students and then provides a great writing activity to help them think through which "smart" they relate to the most. 



Visit Thinking Out Loud to learn more about multiple intelligence theory, how I used Stephanie's activity, other resources I found useful.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover