Monday, July 8, 2013

Response to Intervention Organizational Tips

I have worked at two different schools and it seemed like both schools struggled with  RTI.  There was  tons of repetitive paperwork and often what was acceptable in one meeting for one child...somehow didn't work for another child and another meeting.  I think this is because it is a really confusing process in general- for all parties: parents, teachers, counselors and administrators.

While I have no magical guarantees of how to make RTI seamless for you and your school, I *do* have some suggestions on to help teachers stay organized while collecting data.  Last school year I had several students on the RTI tiers and collected LOTS of different data.  It could have been a paper work nightmare!  And it was...until one night I stayed late, developed a system and got myself organized. And it worked like a charm.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great content for some teachers to used for. A lot of good things and important matters you have putted on your blog is totally useful one. Thanks for sharing this.

    essay writing companies review.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover