Thursday, February 28, 2013

Armadillos and a little sale for ya!

I am so excited about my post for the Booking Across the USA blog hop! I was able to represent the state of Texas in a bog hop across the country! It has been so much fun to read about all the states and see all the fabulous ideas that the teachers and bloggers presented to go along with their state inspired books.
I chose two of my favortie books (I am a fiction/nonfiction pairing type of girl)!
Come by
to check out the super cute Aramdillo activity that I use with my kiddos each year to celebrate the rodeo coming into town!
In addition, I am having a sale at my TpT store! My lastest and greatest is a fun set of fonts that I have created that I think you will love! The best aprt is that they are only $3.20 and the resource will definitely keep growing....WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover