Thursday, September 25, 2014

Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Craft

I'm all about making learning fun and integrating subjects. I decided to take a science lesson about the life cycle of a pumpkin and turn it into an art project. I came up with this 3-D life cycle of a pumpkin craftivity. Plus, it makes a perfect "non-Halloween" craft for all your students on Halloween and an even better table decoration for Thanksgiving.

the life cycle of a pumpkin

Swing by Sweet Tea Classroom to learn more.

Robin Sellers


  1. So cute!!!! I'm going to do this tomorrow ;)
    Thanks so much
    Lory's Page

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. I know I'm really late to the game on this, but I just found this site from Pinterest. Is the printable for the stages still available? The connecting link does not have this anymore.

  4. Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
    - Hulu plus free trial without credit card


Pin It button on image hover