Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm Done...Now What (SOLVED)

Hi, friends! 

It's Jeannie from The 2nd Grade Surprise.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard the words "I'm Done...Now What" from my students.  Especially during writing! I decided to create some posters to place in my writing center so that students can see a model of the writing and choose which writing they would like to complete.  I also have placed templates for each writing in my writing center as well.  So far, my students are loving using the templates to create their masterpieces when they are finished with whatever writing they are working on for me.  Click the picture below to see my writing packet in my TPT store.



The posters included are: list, letter, poem, recipe, story, how to, scribble story, word search, card , small moment, and note.
Each poster has a template that corresponds with the poster.


I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover